Development Producer / Assistant Producer
Stellify Media are looking for a Development Producer / Assistant Producer to join their Belfast office – either based in Belfast, or willing to work from our Belfast office a minimum of three days a week.
The successful candidate will have experience generating popular unscripted series and singles as well as broader factual based programming.
They must be able to identify and develop ideas, run a slate and spot new opportunities, work independently as well as part of a bigger development team.
We are looking for someone who can take an idea from initial concept right through to commission. They must have an excellent understanding of the TV landscape, including streamers.
They will have a good knowledge of Stellify’s existing portfolio and be committed to diversity, inclusion, and a culture of collaboration both on and off screen.
They will display a strong working knowledge of commissioner needs and have an enthusiasm for developing ideas as part of a team, combined with the ability to take personal responsibility for pushing projects forward.
- Self-starter with strong ideas
- Experience of generating ideas of scale.
- Ability to broaden ideas into returnable series and brand
- Experience breaking ideas down into episodes and identifying narrative arcs
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the television landscape and the major broadcasters’ needs and how it impacts our slate
- Strong commercial sense
- Create imaginative pitching materials and engaging programme proposals
- Lead brainstorms
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage large projects and multiple stakeholders
- Creative attitude to problem-solving
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload efficiently and manage multiple tasks
Beneficial but not essential:
- Experience casting and negotiating access
- Experience of pitching and winning work
- Existing commissioner relationships
- Experience developing ideas with talent, and managing agent relationships
These are the main requirements of the role and is not an exhaustive list of duties. It is intended to reflect the nature, range, and context of the work, which will change over time.
Start Date: TBC
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com with ‘Development Producer / Assistant Producer’ in the subject line.
Closing date: Friday 22nd September 2023
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to each applicant individually. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide feedback. Closing date may be extended at our sole discretion.